Saturday, February 26, 2011

Printing Woes & A Few Items of Business

Hello all!  I've gotten dozens of emails in the past few days from people who were having trouble downloading/printing the files from my past posts.  To all of you - I'm really sorry!  I've worked with Scribd for a really long time with no trouble, but it's time to part ways.  I've uploaded and updated all of the links in the posts from the very beginning to Google Docs, so hopefully that should fix the problem.  I've tested all of the links and they seem to work now, but please email me at afprimarymusic@gmail.com if you continue to have problems. 

Also - some of the documents (like the 2011 schedule and the Sunday schedule) are not editable unless you have Publisher Pro Silver.  But I am more than happy to customize anything for you - just email me the changes that you need and I'll get it emailed back to you in the revised format.

And if there's an idea that you have or something you'd like me to create for you, please let me know!  I would love to share your ideas with the other choristers that read this blog!  I love to read your emails and find out what kids of things you're up to in primary.

I've received a few emails from readers (and a few requests from people I know!) who don't have printing abilities or time/supplies to create some of the visual aides that I have on this blog.  So I created an Etsy shop called LDS Primary Props where you can purchase the items already made and ready to go.  Of course, everything is available to print from this blog, but if you don't have time or you're just not the DIY type - that shop might be helpful to you.  So take a look if you're interested, otherwise just stick around here for the freebies!

So sorry for all of the confusion, and I hope you all continue to read this blog and the those of the many other wonderful primary choristers!

Enjoy your Sunday!

Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog! It is so helpful. I am new to this calling and have only been in the church for a few years. What a blessing your printables and ideas have been. Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...