You can do this by class, or if you're the
1. Choose enough words for each class or teacher. The words should be common in many of the songs you're singing, so for this year you may choose "choose" or "Jesus" or "right." Be creative - the more common the word the better.
2. Choose an action to accompany each word. This is where the fun comes in. "Clap 4 times quickly" "Shout Woot-Woot" "Sigh loudly" "Laugh out loud" Those are some ideas for the actions. Be mindful of personalities and try to rig it to make it fun. You know what I mean.
3. Put the word/action combos on slips of paper and hand them to the teachers on the way in, making sure that they DO NOT SHARE their word/actions with anyone else!!!!
4. As you sing the program songs, each time their word is sung, they have to do the action. This will result in a hilarious foley effect that is sure to get everyone smiling! (Choose"clapclapclap" the right"bah-hah-ha!") It's hilarious.
5. At the end of singing time, everyone has to guess which word each class had.
See? I told you it was easy!
Pin It Now!