Thursday, March 7, 2013

New Products at LDSPrimaryProps

I am SOOO excited to tell you this!  I am teaming up with my darling sister-in-law, Jen, to bring you a whole bunch of fun new things to download!  Jen is an amazing graphic designer.  Some of you may have seen her day-planner, and you may even be using it!  We've been talking on and off forever about doing some sort of something together, and when I started thinking about all of the things I wish I could create for primary (but can't because my tech abilities are super limited), I knew that she could do a bang-up job!

She is busy creating downloadable versions of all of the ideas in my head, and we are going to start posting them to the Etsy store!  The first one is up already - a dang adorable Armor of God printable.  So go check it out!  And keep checking back for more!  Her designs are amazing...you're going to love everything that's coming!
Pin It Now!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...