Monday, September 20, 2010

Helpful Hint #1

Taking inspiration from this post at The Children Sing, I made a board like hers for a review activity.  The reason I wanted to post it is to share a hint that might be helpful to you as you make visual aids like this one.  I went to Amazon.com and found full sheet labels and printed all of my songs and pictures on those.  It was SO easy - no glue sticks, no spray adhesive (which I like for big things, but for small pieces it's a nightmare) - just peel and stick.  Anyway, I've used them in a lot of the visuals that I've made and found them to be a real time and effort saver.  Besides my laminator, they are the best investment I've made since getting this calling.  Hope that helps!

Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. Brilliant!! Thanks for the tip! I'm excited to find your blog and plan to follow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been meaning to make this visual aide which I also saw on The Children Sing. But I was overwhelmed with the amount of work (or amount of time) it would take. Your idea would cut some time for sure. Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...