Sunday, October 17, 2010

Helpful Hint #3

I actually got this tip from a close friend of mine that served as a chorister, but I thought I'd pass it on to you...

When doing reviews, I do a lot of drawing numbered items that correspond with a song.  I usually have 5 or 6 songs that I really want to get to, but inevitably they are NEVER the ones that get picked!  So we end up having a great time and not getting done what needed to get done. 

What she suggested was to continue to have numbers, but give your pianist a list of songs in the order that you want to work on them.  Then, no matter what number is drawn in the activity, the pianist just plays the next song on the list.  You get to accomplish everything, and the kids have no idea that you have ulterior motive!

Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. Genius idea. That way the pianist isn't scrambling to find the page either!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...