Saturday, March 26, 2011

Hand in Hand Together Flipchart

I am planning on teaching this song tomorrow, which comes from The Friend.  It has a really catchy tune, and should be really easy to teach.  Here is a simple flipchart I made to go with it.  This is one of a few extra songs I'm trying to teach this year for the program.  When I looked through the outline, I wanted to include a few more songs that are specifically about scriptures, since that's the subject of our theme! 

Are you teaching any extra songs that aren't included in the outline?  What are they?  We'd love to know!  Have a great weekend, and enjoy the General Conference break!

Hand in Hand Together
Pin It Now!

4 comments:

  1. You RULE!!!!! I am teaching this too! We taught it a few years ago in another ward that I was in and I love it. I am so excited because now I don't have to try and figure out the flip chart. There also is a good recording on Sugardoodle. Thanks for making my job easier!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fernandez Family...

    Just click on the blue "Hand in Hand Together" and it will link you to the PDF.

    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for preparing the flipchart! You saved me hours and hours of time!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...