Sunday, May 1, 2011

Dearest Mother, I Love You

As usual, it's a little late to use this for Mother's Day next week.
As usual, I didn't feel inspired to do this song until this morning.
As usual, I frantically put this flip chart together before church and finished with only minutes to spare.
As usual, I was at church today with Saturday hair.  And mascara.
I did manage clean clothes, deoderant, and brushed teeth.
Don't judge me.  I know you've been there.

Here is the flip chart for this quick, 4-phrase song.  I put a lot of words on it (which I don't usually do), but I don't usually require the kids to memorize songs that are only sung once a year.  Of course, I encourage the kids to shout sing forte on the I LOVE YOU!! part.

I wanted to post it now, just to get a head start on 2012.  How's that for planning ahead?!
Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...